Define Your Yoga NicheAn Online Workshop for Yoga Teachers
What is your unique yoga offering?
I believe that every yoga teacher has a unique yoga offering that no one else can replicate.
The Define Your Yoga Niche workshop is designed for you if you want to:
- Stand out in a saturated yoga teacher market
- Teach yoga that is connected to your unique values, interests, skills and goals
- Market and promote with more clarity and less effort
- Map out a big-picture 5-year plan for your yoga business as well as your time away from work
- Clarify your brand and yoga business goals
- Become known as an expert in a particular niche
- Generate more income as a yoga teacher
I’ve been able to take the tools and use them to start clearing and clarifying what it is I’m actually here to share. I’ve been able to use your techniques to simply my overall message and begin to cut away things that aren’t vital and discover the things that I truly believe are life-changing.
If your message is for everyone, it really is for no one.
~ Carol Cox
The journey along the way was bumpy.
I experienced burn-out and I lacked clarity in what I was offering to my yoga students. I also didn’t have a clear direction.
My class sizes were very small. I was struggling to pay my bills.
In this workshop, I share what I have learned so that you don’t have to take the bumpy backroad!
* Please note — you can do this workshop in your own time as this is the replay of the previous live workshop.
- 3 workshop sessions (1 hour each)
- 30 minute 1:1 niche call with Shannon once you complete the course
- printable workbook
- downloadable replay videos and audio recordings (so you can keep them and refer back to them)
Please have a notebook handy and a comfortable place to sit for meditation for each 1-hour workshop session.
Investment: $90 CAD
Hosted by Shannon Crow, ERYT-500
This course is eligible for CE credits.
Click here for more information.