To download the free 5 Koshas booklet and see the show notes for Ep 24 — click here.
- One of the Best!May 16, 2023 by Yoga in Balance from United States
Shannon is so relatable as a teacher and interviewer and she consistently brings relevant conversations forward; some that aren’t that easy. I also love the depth and unhurried style of this podcast. As I listen, I have time to absorb the meaningful content. I always get new insights or simply reminders of what I know deep in my heart. Thank you Shannon!
- Fantastic Resource for ALL Yoga TeachersMay 15, 2023 by LifesAParty!! from United States
I was introduced to Shannon and The Connected Yoga Teachers podcast 2 years ago when I first started in my YTT. Shannon has taught me so much over the years!! She helps teachers solve problems in real time and for me, has been an absolute Godsend! She’s taught me about marketing/ managing an online business, yoga philosophy, anatomy/physiology, and soooo…much…more!!! Her podcasts are interesting and thought provoking. I look forward to the podcast each week. Thank you Shannon for being such a great teacher!!
- So informative, honest, frankMay 1, 2023 by ann mozy from Canada
And refreshing! Keep going!
- Unbelievable Resource For Yoga Teachers!April 18, 2023 by Amanda_6 from United States
Shannon delivers in this podcast! There is no shortage of powerful and helpful information packed into all her episodes. Her passion for supporting yoga teachers is evident and whether you need tips on class planning, business ideas or general encouragement that you can do this; this is the podcast for you. I highly recommend not just listening but subscribing because you will want it all!
- Great ContentAugust 10, 2022 by Aubmiddle from United States
Shannon offers such great content! Love what I'm learning from her- Amy Peele